At Cecere’s Music School we offer a clean, safe and educational environment in which to grow musically, regardless of age or skill level. Our teachers have experience, educational backgrounds, and professional musicianship and are eager to share their knowledge, skills, and talents with you. Whether your goal is to become a professional player, just learn enough to play as a hobby, or to supplement your school's instrumental program, we can help you reach your potential.
Our tuition structure ensures teacher consistency and quality.Lessons consist of one private, thirty minute lesson per week held at the same day and time each week.
Please read the complete policy outlined below carefully and feel free to ask questions prior to enrollment. We available to help you in any way needed with your enrollment and study needs.
Cecere’s School of Music will use all resources to produce a high standard of musical education however, we can not guarantee any particular level of performance. This will be in proportion to the student’s own capability and application.
- Payment must be made for (4) weeks in advance prior to the day of the first lesson. Lessons may be purchased in (4) or (10) weekly blocks, single lessons will incur a surcharge.
- Missed lessons must be paid for. Missed lessons must be advised. Consideration will be given for missed lessons to be made up at teachers discretion.
- Two (2) weeks notice is required for cancellation of music lessons.
- There is no refund on lessons.
- Cecere’s Music will not take responsibility for lesson tickets that are lost or misplaced.