- One of the most popular Zildjian crash cymbal lines
- Embodies the 'Zildjian crash cymbal sound'
- Bright crash sound that is both iconic and versatile
- Stronger high-end tonality than Thin Crash
- Opens up easily for quick response
ZILDJIAN SOUND LAB
Use our Sound Lab meters for comparison, and finding the right sound profile and characteristics for your voice.
Brightness - 5/10
The pitch of the cymbal, spanning from low and dark, to high and bright
Dryness - 3/10
Drier cymbals have minimal overtones and also tend to have shorter sustain
Definition - 7/10
From a soft, buttery sound to a solid, well-defined note with a strong stick sound
Sustain - 8/10
The length of the note produced by the cymbal